Monday, February 6, 2012

One Fine Monday

Good morning, Monday!

Today's agenda, bring my son to school and wait for him till his class is finished. Whew! It's a 3-hour wait. "Ay! Parang matagal 'ata yon ah"?!

Off to school we go. To pass time, I decided to bring my ever reliable netbook and a fave book. Yay! I won't get bored any more. There's a newly opened coffee shop close to my son's school and I'm thinking I could check it out while waiting for him.

This is quite a change in my weekly routine of traveling to and from my son's school. Not only will I save fare money but also I'll be able to have some "me" time.

Good thing the coffee shop is not that crowded and I easily spotted a table that will suit me. I ordered a cup of black coffee (
barako) and paired it with a slice of Tiramisu.

pic@: tallpoppycafe.ca

Now, I'm all set. Time to surf! Surf here, surf there, and surf some more. Check emails, login to my social network site. Okay, so what else is left to do? Write a new post. It's been a while since my last post. What I didn't realize I'm already writing it. haha!

It's the first day of another week. A very busy and happy week. What's next? Write a bit longer post, I suppose. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment