Monday, August 23, 2010

All in One Day

Several years ago, I read in an article about “doing everything in one day”. It goes something as; our day is really designed to compose of 24 hours only which can be divided into:
 
                 "8 hours of sleeping/resting,
                   8 hours of working, and another
                   8 hours to do our other tasks in life”


Back then, it did not matter much or maybe I have a different interpretation because I was not married yet. During those days, I can have all the time just for myself. I can go wherever my feet will take me. I was truly enjoying the luxury of time. And now that I have a different role in life, I just ponder, is it really possible to do everything in one day?

I consider it is. It may seem hard to pull together, but it is possible. Is it just plain time management skills? The answer could be “yes, no, or maybe”. It is entirely up to us.


Whenever I reflect on what I have been through these years
which was not a smooth ride. I can’t help but feel astonished. I’ve had my own share of life’s moments, experiences and some troubles that I have won and there are also others that I did not. Was I able to accomplish everything in one day? Yes, that is one day multiplied by the number of days until today.

mediabistro.com


I believe that it is God’s ingenuity that we have 24 hours in day. So we can find the purpose that He has given us.
Enjoy and appreciate what life has to offer. Overcome pain and sorrow. Find happiness and contentment. Not just in one day, but in the 365 days of our entire life.

While many of us would feel that there is just too much to done that we can’t finish it all in one day.
We should also remember that we cannot really outsell everything, yet we will also not delight having a blunt life either. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Viju! Thanks for dropping by. I'll visit your blog site... real soon.

    ReplyDelete